As many of the people who love to watch movies & shows through the Netflix Premium Accounts. There is no doubt that Netflix comes with its premium subscription plan that gives you personal access through your email ID & Password. But somehow you may get trouble login by you are getting some error on your Netflix Gmail Id and the Password.
There might be two of the reason that gets you in trouble, which the first one is, someone may change the email id of your Netflix accounts, and the second one is, may change the password. So, If you are getting this issue’s in your Free Netflix Accounts, then no worry about it. In this guide, you will learn the step by step guide to recover your Netflix Account by changing your email and passwords.
How to change Email ID of Netflix Accounts
Here, I am going to share the method to change your Netflix Account Email ID. You have to follow the only below given step by step guide and repeat the same while you are changing your email.
- Go to the Netflix Official Site or Click here.
- Login with your Email Id & Password
- Go to the My Account section on the right upper corner
- Then after, Go to the Billing Settings
- You will get your Email Id there
- Click to the change Netflix Email ID
- Put any other Email that you want to change with
- Now, Click to the Save Button, and It’s DONE.
How to Change Password of Netflix Accounts
If you have forgotten your password or getting trouble in logging and Netflix are showing you the error of wrong passwords. Then this guide will help you a lot where I am going to cover all methods to recover your Netflix Accounts and change the password with every same option.
In Netflix, You have two options to change your password. Well, don’t worry, I am going to guide you with both methods with an easy step by step guide. Simply us!
1. Change Password for Security Reason
There may be leaked your Netflix Account login details with someone, and you want to change the password to keep safe that accounts with you only.
Follow the below guide simply.
- Go to the Netflix Official
- Complete Sign in with your Netflix Email and password
- Go on the upper section to the My Account Section
- Jump on Billing & Membership Area
- You will be able to see the password section
- Click on Change the account password
- Now, Replace the old password with the new one
- Click to the save changes button and you are done
2. Forgot Password & Reset
If you have taken the Netflix Premium subscription by official Netflix and getting trouble, while login, then you have only the option to reset the password. Which will allow you to recover your Netflix accounts perfectly?
Follow the below steps, and you are right to change your Netflix password within 1 minute.
- Go to the Netflix.com and click on Sign In option
- At the bottom, you see NEED HELP? Click on that option
- There is two option to change the password, Through Email & Text Messages
By Using Email
- Choose the Email option
- Put your Netflix Email ID
- Click on Email Me
- Within seconds, you get the password reset link in your mail
- Open your email and click on that link
- Now you will see a screen where you can change the password with New Password
By Using Text Message (SMS)
- Choose the Text Message (SMS) option
- Give your Mobile number on the box
- Then, Click on TEXT ME
- You will get the verification code on your number
- Put that code on the verification box
- Click on verify button
- Now make your new password of Netflix account
I hope that these step-by-step methods to Change the Netflix Account and Password might help you recover your accounts. I would recommend you to do change your password on every month basis due to keeping your accounts safe from rippers. If you found this information helpful, then share this useful guide with your friends and social media.