Hello Friends, nowadays to send or receive money quickly is very much important to do transactions. But many of us still does not have an internet connection. So, this method will let you know how to Use Paytm Without the Internet.This new method allows you to send or receive money through paytm without the web or a smartphone. Follow this amazing way to use paytm without the internet.
Almost everybody knows what is Paytm and how to use it. Although due to demonetization of 500 and 1000 notes, peoples have to face many problems to do their transactions.Paytm allows you to easily send or receive money.But those who have a feature phone and a smartphone without internet cannot use this Paytm platform. As the app can only be installed on a smartphone and cannot work without an internet connection.
What Is Paytm?
Paytm is India’s biggest portable business stage. Paytm began by offering portable energize and service charge installments and today it offers a full commercial center to customers on its versatile applications.
Steps to use Paytm without the internet:
1. Create a new paytm account using your smartphone or PC.
2. Add money to your paytm wallet by Debit/Credit card or Net banking.
Now if you want to send money to a phone number, follow the below steps:
- Call on Toll-free number 1800-1800-1234 from your registered mobile number.
- Then you’ll hear a voice message letting you know that you’ll get a call back to set the PIN.
- For the first time, you have to set up a 4-digit security PIN for your Paytm account.
- After that, enter the desired phone number to which you want to send money.
- Then enter the amount you want to send.
So, this is the latest and simple method to use Paytm without the internet. Through this method, one can send money to anyone they want quickly and safely. Stay tuned with us for extra cool tricks and tweaks.